Monday, March 1, 2010

Water, Nature, Lent and Redemption

During these weeks of Lent, the theme of water emerges quite regularly. This Lent I'm noting the waters of Baptism, and Isaiah's (Chapter 55) call "Ho!! Come to the waters." And, of course, the Easter Vigil Service (April 3 this year) will focus on the redemption of God through water.

Not so long ago, I discovered the photography of Clark Little, a former surfer who now gets up close and personal with ocean waves. His photography is beautiful and awesome, capturing the power and majesty of the ocean waves.

His work inspires in me a renewed sense of the power of God's redemption in Jesus' death and resurrection and in my baptism.

Google "Clark Little" to check out his photography.

1 comment:

  1. I looked at the Clark Little photos, truly amazing photos and are a wonderful reminder of the many wonders God has created.

    ReplyDelete